An interview with Vancouver artist Rachael Ashe. Rachael works in altered books, paper cutting & photography.
Leave a comment
- RT @GlobalBC: A tiny start up in Vancouver has beat out some of the top breweries to win Canada’s premier craft beer prize http://t.co/naSk… | 1 day ago
- Taking it back a decade and listening to The Blood Brothers "Burn Piano Island, Burn" at the gallery. Soooo gooood! | 1 day ago
- @j_anxious thanks! | 2 days ago
- Tweet or email your event name suggestions to us. For inspiration, first free talk is nxt Tues evening, details here: hotartwetcity.com/st-kim-werker/ | 2 days ago
- Looking for new name for Hot Art Wet City's speaker series. Show & Tell is already in Van. I'd say you could win free tix but already free! | 2 days ago