Looks small in the picture but for $15, you get a huge piece of barbecued sockeye salmon. It was perfectly cooked and very delicious. Also came with a “salad” and dinner roll. I’ve been going to the Steveston Salmon Festival for as long as I can remember. I can’t get there early enough for the parade any more, or even for the pancake breakfast, but it’s still fun to get the salmon!
Leave a comment
- Ornaments at Hot Art Wet City. $10/ea. 3 have sold out (not shown here) #startrek #starwars vine.co/v/bVhlV1HzA0I | 40 minutes ago
- If I could afford it, I would totally back this Kickstarter by MonkeyLectric for bicycle wheel POV kickstarter.com/projects/minim… #awesome #tech | 1 hour ago
- So this is pretty amazing: #Leadership lessons from the dancing guy kottke.org/13/05/leadersh… #mustwatch #video #funny | 1 hour ago
- @RachaelAshe too bad it's not at Nat Bailey | 2 hours ago
- @RachaelAshe is there a single word for that? ;) | 3 hours ago